Sunday 23 November 2008

First post

Okay, so the only blogging I've ever done is the MK's Dreams via AOL, but now AOL have informed me that AOL Blogs will be closing, therefore, I had to seek pastures new. *le sigh*

This blog will mainly be about the crazy and downright 'What on Earth did she have before bed?' dreams that I experience almost every day. I shall warn you now, some seem like a whole episode of the X-Files, but if you are into something like that, then I suppose you'll enjoy reading! LOL.

Now, if anyone has had similar dreams like the ones I will eventually add to the blog, please feel free to post comments, or even just comment on what you think of what is written.

I would kindly request that any poster commenting on this blog be respectful to myself and also to others. I have created this to be somewhat informative and also to see if others are interested.

Take care

KM
x

No comments: